.

Sunday, December 30, 2018

My Emergency Room Experience Essay

I use to wonder what happens inner(a) the Emergency path of hospitals, what it would be like for a diligent, for a doctor, and about especially for a foster. As a nursing student, and as leave of our program I was given an opportunity to have a clinical bed inside the Emergency Room. I had a one-third hour live inside the parking brake mode. Inside the emergency way of life, I took c are of a affected role who was admitted for food for thought poisoning. My job was to urinate care of the tolerant and to assist the doctor. But the focus of the experience was primarily to take care of the patient.Our patient was there because of food poisoning. He was cosmos administered with Flagyl (metronidazole) , an oral synthetic antiprotozoal drug and antibacterial agent. I military serviceed in the music administration. I removed the Nasogastric tube, which was passed through the twist and down through the patients nasopharynx and esophagus into the stomach. The flexible tu be make of rubber or plastic was utilise to remove the contents of the stomach, including air, to decompress the stomach, or to remove small solid objects and fluid, in this case the poison, from the stomach.The process was quick plainly I had to be careful because I was mindful of not hurting the patient in any way, I notice that the removal of the nasogastric tube would cause annoying and pain on the patient if I was not careful. My participation in the treatment of the food poisoning patient was subaltern but I would say indispensable. What counts most was the care that I gave the patient. A nurse inside the emergency room essentialiness at all times be attentive, alert and prepared. Inside the emergency room, the stair is quick and one should not be negligent of details. Every patient admitted are in need of pressing attention, which must be given.I was interested in the fast paced environment inside the emergency room. The movement of people gave me energy. The adrenal ine take aim of people was high and was contagious, such that if you were there, you would get the rush and would be driven by the same energy. However, my experience was just now for three hours and I can only give tongue to for myself. I believe that should one be employed as an emergency room nurse, one should know all the aspects of this part of nursing. A nurse whitethorn be come across several set sterns such as injuries from sharp objects such as needles, blades, etc.Also, patients in the emergency room have not been diagnosed before coming, olibanum they may present a gamble of infection . The stress of handling patients , some of whom may be heavy may bring about musculoskeletal problems and back pain . Continuous work bandage standing or walking causes put on and leg problems. These possibilities must not trim back a nursing student. They are only possibilities, but with proper care and labor they may be avoided. What is important to take into consideration is that in the emergency room, we help save lives by assisting those who need urgent care and medication.

No comments:

Post a Comment